Sennheiser HD 212 Pro Cables

Format _C:

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2001
Messages
4,191
Where can I get a new cable for my headphones? I know I can probably get them from Sennheiser but is there an aftermarket cable that is of better quality? (Come on $60 headphones should have a right angle plug and a gold connector) If not any reccomenditions of better headphones <$200 Thanks
 
I could put a new cable on them if you would like. I could even do a right angle plug and a gold connector :p.
 
how do your cables terminate.....i know of the ones that split in the Y connector..not so sure about the ones that split in the mini form
 
how do your cables terminate.....i know of the ones that split in the Y connector..not so sure about the ones that split in the mini form

Huh? The stock cable on these is a 3.5mm mini stereo plug, and each of the jacks on the headphone itself takes a 2.5mm mono plug.
 
Back
Top