• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Senheiser PC350 | Powering Problem?

trenth

n00b
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
6
Hi everybody,

I'm looking to get these headphones.

Sennheiser PC350
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106219&Tpk=sennheiser pc350

And right before I went to buy them I did a bit more checking and it turns out that there is some powering problems with them. If you don't have enough power to them, they'll sound like trash.

I was also thinking of purchasing this soundcard, as i'm sure onboard sounds like crap. :p(for me anyways)

Omega HT Striker 7.1
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829271001&Tpk=ht omega striker

But i'm not sure, if the soundcard will put out enough Ohm's to power the headphones the way there suppose to be powered. (All the way powered that way they sound the way they were suppose to)

Do you think it will power them?
If not, will the Omega HT Claro Halo work as it has the "Hi-Fi" headphone thing.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=omega_claro_halo-_-29-271-004-_-Product

I'm not very good with audio things, so please try to explain "noobingly".

Regards,
TrentH

PS:
Thank you all for the help.
 
Back
Top