Section 8: Prejudice

illybang

Limp Gawd
http://store.steampowered.com/app/97100

Steam Midweek Madness Sale: Section 8 Prejudice & DLC 66% Off!

$5.09 for 1, or $15.29 for a 4-pack with all of the DLC included (only $3.82 per person!)

$3.39 for all 3 DLC Packs, or 66% off each individual pack.

edit: whoops, forgot to add price in the thread title. mod help?

Last edited:
Is this worth it?
I've heard the community is pretty dead for this game.

The community is pretty dead, but I think the game is a lot of fun. There are always at least a few server choices.

For that price I am interested in some DLC, any suggestions?

Interested in getting one if anybody got a four pack, will send funds as a gift via paypal.

Pm me or let me know here and ill pm you.

This game has been dead since release. I enjoy the gameplay, I did pre-order it after playing the beta. Knowing that it was going to fail I still pre-ordered it. Mainly just to support the cause.

Anyone on the fence should avoid this game all together.

Cliffs: This was a $15 title that offered enough content to warrant a $30 sticker price EASY. Yet no one plays it since the only games that exists in this genera are COD, CS and BF.

I'd be willing to Paypal Gift for 1 copy of a 4-pack (feel free to PM me if you're trying to get rid of copies), but that's as far as I'll go.

It's too bad this game is apparently dead. I was planning to play it...

This game has been dead since release. I enjoy the gameplay, I did pre-order it after playing the beta. Knowing that it was going to fail I still pre-ordered it. Mainly just to support the cause.

Anyone on the fence should avoid this game all together.

Cliffs: This was a $15 title that offered enough content to warrant a $30 sticker price EASY. Yet no one plays it since the only games that exists in this genera are COD, CS and BF.

Well this sale might change that.

I think we have 4 people in this thread yes? Anyone wanna coordinate and the rest of us will paypal?

I was in the beta but didn't play much. I did enjoy what I played of it and I did like the first Section 8. Bought the four pack (not with people from [H], sorry!) and I'm downloading it right now. It's only ~$3.83 for the game plus all DLC which is an awesome price.

Why would you torture yourself and play this? You want to buy it to support something go ahead, but you won't be playing it. Multi-player only with no players = :eek: Not to mention game is dull even with players.

Got a 4 pack, Pm if you want to buy one with all the dlc's.

Sent a PM as well. Actually I may have sent you two PMs since I didn't see the first one saved in my 'sent messages' area. So sorry if you got two PMs.

[e]Just received my copy and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks again master noran.

Last edited:
replied to all pm's, was playing GTA4 so forgot about this.

edit: All seem to be gone, have fun.

Last edited:
gonna do a 4 pack, gonna have 2 free since i only need one for me and the gf. if anyone wants the other two pm me and we can do the paypal thing.

just bought the first of manas 2 extra copies. cool guy, buy it from him.

Four full non-bot servers in Conquest mode a few hours ago, plus one almost full one.

Got into a full game and it was pretty fun. I like the customization it kind of reminds me of setting up a Fallout 3 character's attributes. Though there is so much to change it is hard to really know what will suit my style best this early on.

For the people that have this game already, does anybody know if there are any servers running the DLC, or the chance I will ever actually get to use the DLC?

I will be interested in a 4 pack w/ all DLCs. PM me if someone has a copy. Will paypal the money. Thanks.

never heard back from brooksyx so if anyone needs shoot a pm still got the last copy :D

EDIT:

ALL GONE! hopefully someone else will do up a group buy

Last edited:
Hey man, sorry that in this world that you would be subjected to prejudice just looking for a cheap place to live. Man the world aint right sometimes.:) Oops. This is a video game?

Back