Second Annual [H]ard|DC Case Badge Contest (submission)

Per Request:
badge12.jpg

badge11.jpg

badge9.jpg

badge8.jpg

badge7.jpg

badge6.jpg

badge5.jpg

badge4.jpg

badge3.jpg

:D

and i do have them in correct specs for finally submission :)

Hito Bahadur said:
Guys, I have to say that these look great at full resolution. All of entries look better that way.

:D :D i like them too! very good contrast methinks!

and along the [H] designing lines, I did a couple [H]ard Wallpapers.

one just [H]...one [H] | DC

ENJOY!

Mayhem33 said:
Moose...p[H]antom...where are your submissions? :p Get on it! :D

Who ever said that my boxen isn't rendering full tilt as we speak. ;) Anyhow, there's still plenty of time. :D

k then, here are my submissions: (Thumbs link to full size)

I can still change quite a bit on these, so if there's something someone wants to see, let me know.

And for anyone interested, a full size background of the [H]: here

KodiakStar said:
Just beacuse i have nothing else to do

Whew that was close, here we might have thought you were into DC projects or something.

badge5.jpg

that gets my vote. Boobs + leather = win! Can we get the ugly H out of the view though?

I see that the submission deadline is "Thursday 13th of August". The Thursdays in August are 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st. Or is it Sunday 13th of August? I'm coming back from a trip on the 13th and just wandering which was off the day of the week or the date, since they are conflicting. I'm thinking of submitting something, but it needs a little more work, and I don't have time to work on it until the 13th. --I'm going to Custer and Theodore Roosevelt parks in ND & SD.

drizzt81 said:
badge5.jpg

that gets my vote. Boobs + leather = win! Can we get the ugly H out of the view though?
i will see what i can do on monday :)

MN Scout said:
I see that the submission deadline is "Thursday 13th of August". The Thursdays in August are 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st. Or is it Sunday 13th of August? I'm coming back from a trip on the 13th and just wandering which was off the day of the week or the date, since they are conflicting. I'm thinking of submitting something, but it needs a little more work, and I don't have time to work on it until the 13th. --I'm going to Custer and Theodore Roosevelt parks in ND & SD.

Let's make it Sunday the 13th then.

thenixhex311 said:
ya. im bored.

I always tend to go with SIMPLE IS BETTER mindset.
<snip>
hardDC1.jpg

<snip>

Wow, that one looks great. I can imagine it with glossy look on a comp. Nice!

AtomicMoose said:
I love it! But the use of that badge and the word "inside" may be a trademark violation....
:(

Yeah I was afraid of that too.

Maybe I can change the 'inside' to 'boxen' or something. And I removed the (R) and TM, and of course, my submission doesn't have the shameless branding of myself on it.

PigCorpse said:
Yeah I was afraid of that too.

Maybe I can change the 'inside' to 'boxen' or something. And I removed the (R) and TM, and of course, my submission doesn't have the shameless branding of myself on it.

Unfortunately the whole Intel "Blue circle" thing is trademarked as well. Just removing the R and TM marks don't change that!

Ok, so I finally have a submission. Rich and I actually did a lot of chatting this afternoon about some ideas we had, so once he posts his, they are very likely to look similar. My design has some of his imput and his, mine....you get the picture.

Here's my first, let me know what you think:

DCBadge_1.png

I think they are both excellent.

So far the submittals have been excellent. Remember everyone that I need the final submittals to be e-mailed to me in order to accept them. I'm sure a few of the submittals on this page are not serious (Mary, I'm looking at you) but I haven't received e-mails on some of the better entries. I assume that is because people are still tweaking.

I love how it is going so far, but this is the easy time for me :)

hey rich...i like yours...if you got rid of the "Distributed Computing" on the bottom...i think that would look nice as a badge.

Back