Seasonic Snow Silent 1050W Luck Draw!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Silence is always good, especially because my main rig doubles as an HTPC.
C: 80+ Platinum Certification. I use too much power as it is because of overclocking, so the PSU being as efficient as possible is important to me (a penny saved is a penny earned and all that).

Also, it's Seasonic, so you know it's going to perform and last a long time.

In order -
C - legendary seasonic quality and reliability
B - silence
A - color

I recommend seasonic almost exclusively, nowadays.

A,B, and C. Seasonic has always made great reliable power supplies. Of course theme-matching and silence are important to me, but not as important as performance and reliability, both of which Seasonic has proven in its products.

A: Would match my H440 case.
B: Silence for late night when the kids are asleep.
C: Fully modular, because my current build is a mess of PSU cables which aren't needed.

A, B & C
The white will go with just about any color scheme, silent is the way to go in the present, reliability, warranty and overall great design!

Simple reason, brand reputation and reliability, by miles. The silence and color are just the icing on the cake.

C. Seasonic's unquestioned build quality and reliability. If you are looking for the best power supply, the only choice is Seasonic.

1. Reliable- Seasonic PSUs are my go to when I need something that will be high quality and last.
2. Efficient- gotta love the plat rating.
3. Silence- quiet is better than noisy :)

C. Seasonic makes the "Best" power supply hands down!! They are the standard!

C. I'd pin my reasoning for buying Seasonic purely on track record and reliability. I don't really care what color it is, but if it's quiet that's definitely a bonus! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back