Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that the 1000W unit was available for pre-order on NewEgg. Seriously, Seasonic has some of the best power supplies out there! Reliable, quiet, and the full modular design makes building easier!

Great quality which has lead to their great reputation. Probably the best choice for CF/SLI setups.

Only have bought one SeaSonic/Seasonic power supply.. back in 2008 I bought a 300 watt SFF unit for my son's Monarch Hornet case and it still works fine even with very limited air flow (80mm front intake, 40mm side out). NO problem ever recommending SeaSonic/Seasonic PSUs.

Monarch Hornet case.. a great case for back in the mid 2000s.. my son's is silver and the feet still light up!
AAAACmkTG6UAAAAAAA-ulw.jpg

horn014.jpg

i currently use a Seasonic s12 II 620w psu. its excellent. have had 0 issues. i bought it because of the great rating from johnnyguru. i would be confident to purchase any seasonic product. i love seasonic for their reliability and the fact that they make stellar products at a reasonable price. do want 1000w!

Because they are the most reliable power supply there is. I had one that was able to put up with two 8800gtx's while in the130f heat of Iraq. I would like to have another one.

Quality and reliability. When it comes to what goes into my computers, nothing else matters.

Seasonic is the new PCP&C, reliability, build quality, output stability, efficiency, quiet, quite simply the best.

Modular, quiet, good looks, and newer than my Seasonic M12 700. I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seasonic makes great power supplies. That's all I've owned over the past 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back