Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
When considering a Seasonic PSU you don't have to read countless reviews, you KNOW it's going to be a quality unit.

Nothing is better than Seasonic's great build quality backed by their great service & warranty!

I'm very happy with the silence and well-known performance of my X-750. More wattage please!

Got a S12ii a couple months ago that went dead. Seasonic sent me a replacement no questions asked. Great PSUs from a great company.

i love seasonic power supplies because the one i purchased a while ago really has lasted me a very long time and it was super efficient, even more efficient than other newer power supplies that i have purchased in the past 5 years!

I have owned numerous power supplies over the years from various companies. Not only have I owned more seasonic power supplies than any other. I have never had one die on me. I have sold computers way beyond their reasonable life and the power supply was running strong. In some cases still is running strong many years later. On my personal workstation at work and home I only will buy seasonic. To me they are the gold standard for what you want in a power supply. I upgraded to the gold level power supplies when they became available and now I have a platinum 860 powering my workstation at home. Long live the King.

I'd love to be first on my block with one of these bad boys! Seasonic is all about a quality build. Quality components with above quality output.

Seasonic is a name that represents system stability and superior workmanship on their products.

They specialize in making power supplies, and are beyond repute as a leading manufacturer.

If there's one thing in my computer I can trust not to fail over the course of several builds, it is my Seasonic PSU.

Quality, efficient, and built like a tank.

Been through many other PSU brands and haven't had any problems with Seasonic or their OEM's.

I bought the Seasonic Platinum 1000 after reading the review here and it has definitely earned it's gold [H] rating. I run a trifire 7970 setup with it along with a water-cooled hexacore 3930 so I need as much stable and reliable juice as I can get. Seasonic delivers.

An excellent product, from an excellent company. Reliability, consistency, coupled with peace of mind are the hallmarks of a good power supply, and Seasonic's products have proven to overwhelmingly satisfy these elements in spades. Seasonic's power supplies have my full-throated endorsement.

I'm still using a Seasonic I bought five years or so ago. It's waved bye bye to many other wannabe psus I've killed during "spirited" testing and use.

I've honestly never tried a Seasonic power supply. However, if I won, I would be most happy to put it in my PC..........

I think Seasonic is great because my old Antec TP3 430 is still working to this day, Its made by Seasonic.

Also because I want to "bring how Seasonic's 1250W X-series PSU! For free!" :D

I've never actually had a Seasonic product but I'm sure it would be a solid power supply and I would do a comprehensive review on this forum just to prove it if I won.

Because they don't fail and take my motherboard and CPU out with them like my last one did.

Quiet, reliable and fantastic build quality. There's a reason I'm using a Seasonic in my rig. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back