Search feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news, thanks for the sticky admin! I was getting worried for a sec :)

I see the sticky lasts until 1/30...is this when to expect search to be re-enabled?
No. It's just that announcements have to have an end date when you set them up. That's how vBull works. ;)

This forum this is too large for me to broswe it without a search feature... :(

The display new posts feature from the whole Forum was fantastic, I miss it so much :(

Well there is at least one postive thing about the search being turned off.....

I can now feel free to ask dumb questions without the fear of being replied to with "Use the search."

:D

Well there is at least one postive thing about the search being turned off.....

I can now feel free to ask dumb questions without the fear of being replied to with "Use the search."

:D
lol

Dammit #2, I dont search often but I neeeeed it right now for researching X38 stuff.
Good luck [H] getting the servers sorted, its not til they're down you realise how useful they are.

OOC, anyone know the [H] server specs? Just wondering.

Well, if I could use the search, I could possibly find the thread where Kyle had a photo of the rack and what it all was....

Ahh, yes. Thanks! Works very well.

OOC, anyone know the [H] server specs? Just wondering.

You are not the only one who is wondering what the specs are.

Here it is as of June 07: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031186305&postcount=40

I'm getting all twitchy without the "New Posts" feature.

//twitch
//twitch

Good luck with getting everything taken care of... the search feature is dearly missed! :(

the FS/FT section is pretty dead without a search function, I am not going to click every single thread with the hope that someone has something random like a 939 mATX mobo.

please restore it ASAP, and of course, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back