Search Engine Targets Black Community

A SMALL SELECTION OF THINGS THAT I CAN'T STAND:

1. When people say "XXXX community". WTF is that even supposed to mean? Are there mandatory meetings or something? Do decisions require a simple majority or a plurality?

2. When people say "African American". That just bugs me.

3. Every fast food commercial that has the homogeneous restaurant with all black people getting the new BBQ whatever, and all latinos getting the new spicy chipotle/jalapeño whatever. Without fail, the ethnic groups are all pitiful caricatures, dancing and shit.

4. Lame-ass clowns like this asshole who assume that every group needs or wants their own compartmentalized version of every damn thing.

5. The person who auto-responds to #4 at ludicrous speed with: [whining] If there was a White XXXX, people would be calling racism! [/whining]
 
Ok first I am from a extremely segregated hard city, and have had to live with this shit my whole life. I agree with you that no man should get a job over another because of skin color, but I disagree with you that it was all bullshit. In todays society yes it should be like that but you aren't look back at when it was created 40 years ago. It was a different time, and the fact that it happed a long time ago so it should be forgotten is the biggest short sited disrespectful thing you could say to me and any other black. America has done some horrible shit, yet to make up for it they give monetary payback to other nationalites but not blacks. So first yea we got screwed but the long lasting affects are still here today. We didn't start of on the same foot. We had to start from 0 with learning how to fucking read and write first with out being killed. If that didn't work we had to teach our children that they need to get an education and sacrifice for them. So while white America were having their financial fortunes in the roaring 20's and the 50's blacks had back breaking poverty. So no if W.E.B. Dubois couldn't get a freaking job being an Harvard grad but a white man with lower education could, that shit isn't right. So please don't insult my intelligence!

You make it sound like blacks were alone in poverty. Actually, you guys had a head start ahead of *my* parents. While you guys may not be able to read and write in english, my parents weren't even able to speak it. They moved here in their early 20's from Viet Nam. So if your parents started at 0, mines would've started somewhere in the negatives. You want to pull the disadvantage card? Go ahead. But you know what? Even as bad as life was for them when they moved here, they believe this place was many times better than back in Viet Nam, so they continued to push and push hard.

While I was growing up, we were on food stamps, welfare, and medicaid. My mom also sewed and my dad was never around because he was offshore in another state for what seems to be eternity. He'd only come and visit when he had a few weeks off or we needed him for papers or something. But fuck, you know what? We're NOT on foodstamps, welfare, nor medicaid anymore. We own 2 houses and 3 cars. My two older brothers have jobs that pays enough to support themselves, and I'm in college. So don't give me that bullshit that minorities have it bad. By the 80's, the US had all sorts of programs to help people in poverty. It's your damn job to get out of poverty, NOT the government's.

Please, you're only making it sound worse than it actually is. This is the 21st century. Get over it.
 
qkool,at first I was not going to comment on your stupdity,but I cant help my self.So all blacks are on welfare or have been raised on it .You silly goose your ignorance knows no bounds.My mother worked long hours as a nurses aide ,while her husband worked in a junkyard.It was tough but we (6 of us) made do.He is saying the way how we go through day to day life is far different from your parents of asian descent.This surch engine is all about money ,I dont see why people are getting so uptight about it.It has nothing to do with black and everything to do with green.I would try it ,but since my browser is opera and it is not in my list of surch engines ,I more than likely wont .As an average, most blacks dont support black owned business,either by not knowing its there or just dont care .we'll find a chinese resturant before a soul food one.
 
Coming from an AFRICAN american this is ridiculous. Thing is I was thinking of something similar, but in a different context early this morning or yesterday...I might of actually been dreaming...

That really tickled me :)
 
So uhhh they're making a search for ppl who frequent blackplanet or something?

I'm pretty confused here.
 
yo, dis shit be poppin! aye doesnt hafta be usin all dat gramma n sheeit no mo, man! fuck dose whiteys ova at goggle man. can u be serchin fo da neerest chronic slanger?
 
qkool,at first I was not going to comment on your stupdity,but I cant help my self.So all blacks are on welfare or have been raised on it .You silly goose your ignorance knows no bounds.My mother worked long hours as a nurses aide ,while her husband worked in a junkyard.It was tough but we (6 of us) made do.He is saying the way how we go through day to day life is far different from your parents of asian descent.This surch engine is all about money ,I dont see why people are getting so uptight about it.It has nothing to do with black and everything to do with green.I would try it ,but since my browser is opera and it is not in my list of surch engines ,I more than likely wont .As an average, most blacks dont support black owned business,either by not knowing its there or just dont care .we'll find a chinese resturant before a soul food one.

Right, he's saying that just because we're not black, we don't know what it's like to be black. And maybe that's true in a way, but it doesn't mean we don't all understand how bad it can be.

The damn point is all this shit about "we in poverty, the world owes us, etc" is just BS. The government wouldn't cut you a check? oh well, get a job, keep on moving. Look, you have equal rights now, but you want to continue to segregate yourselves. Fine, do so, but don't blame white's fault that you're doing it.
 
Im just as suprised as he his that Whitney Houston comes up 4th on a search.

That bitch is so 1992 I"m suprised people remember who she is.
 
A SMALL SELECTION OF THINGS THAT I CAN'T STAND:

1. When people say "XXXX community". WTF is that even supposed to mean? Are there mandatory meetings or something? Do decisions require a simple majority or a plurality?

2. When people say "African American". That just bugs me.

What I find interesting is that African American bugs people who go out and drink green beer with Irish Americans, who call themselves Irish Americans. I've certainly known people who call themselves Asian American and Italian American as well, and I've never heard anyone complain about those.

3. Every fast food commercial that has the homogeneous restaurant with all black people getting the new BBQ whatever, and all latinos getting the new spicy chipotle/jalapeño whatever. Without fail, the ethnic groups are all pitiful caricatures, dancing and shit.

What's a commercial?
 
One day I'm going to start a scholarship fund that's open only to smart, wealthy, white men. There's a scholarship for every other group, why not them?
 
One day I'm going to start a scholarship fund that's open only to smart, wealthy, white men. There's a scholarship for every other group, why not them?

Because that's racist.

I wanna start a White entertainment network that caters to Caucasians...
 
heh, yeah, like in his book where he loves to praise the quote "white folks greed runs a world in need", or like when he called his grandmother a "typical white person", or when he tries to play the race card saying "he doesn't look like all the other presidents on the dollar bill", or when he says "they're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black", or when he uses quotes and philosophies of James Cone, or when he attends one of the most blatantly racist churches for 20 or so years and claims he's never heard anything hateful despite the hours upon hours of videos, pages of newsletters, round-the-world trips that his "spiritual adviser" and "mentor" made with Louis Farrakhan

Seriously? You consider marching with a million+ other people, of which Farrakhan was one, marching with his "mentor"? How is this worse from McCain Actually seeking the endorsement of Rev. John Hagee? Or to paraphrase an old Republican commercial, McCain sought Hagee's endorsement before he rejected it.

One thing I'm fairly certain of: Neither McCain, nor Obama is a racist or anti Semitic.
Arguing either is just political gibberish.


, or the million man march Obama coordinated and attended, etc. Yeah, Obama

source for where Obama coordinated the millin man march, not that I'm sure why it was necessarily a bad thing, other than the fact that Farrakhan was the actual man behind the march.

Let's face it, you don't like Obama, because he's liberal. If he was Mr. Conservative, these would be non-issues.
 
Seriously? You consider marching with a million+ other people, of which Farrakhan was one, marching with his "mentor"? How is this worse from McCain Actually seeking the endorsement of Rev. John Hagee? Or to paraphrase an old Republican commercial, McCain sought Hagee's endorsement before he rejected it.

One thing I'm fairly certain of: Neither McCain, nor Obama is a racist or anti Semitic.
Arguing either is just political gibberish.




source for where Obama coordinated the millin man march, not that I'm sure why it was necessarily a bad thing, other than the fact that Farrakhan was the actual man behind the march.

Let's face it, you don't like Obama, because he's liberal. If he was Mr. Conservative, these would be non-issues.
Defend him all you want, I will not. I don't like McLame either.

and lol, and that "mentor" and "spiritual advisor" of 20 years was Reverend Wright. :p

If you need sources of Obama's million man march, just look at his own words. Do you even watch Obama when he comes on TV? Months ago before it became an issue, he talked about it on MSNBC and CNN in interviews. During the debates between him and Hillary on MSNBC, he even had to "denounce" meetings with Farrakhan, rofl. It's pathetic.
 
One day I'm going to start a scholarship fund that's open only to smart, wealthy, white men. There's a scholarship for every other group, why not them?

You mean aside from the fact that wealthy people (regardless of sex/race) don't need money to pay for college?

However, if you're adamant about this, then why not start a scholarship for wealthy white males with a 4.0 high school GPA that scored over 1400 on their SAT?

Nothing is stopping you from doing that.
 
You mean aside from the fact that wealthy people (regardless of sex/race) don't need money to pay for college?

However, if you're adamant about this, then why not start a scholarship for wealthy white males with a 4.0 high school GPA that scored over 1400 on their SAT?

Nothing is stopping you from doing that.

TAXMANCOMETH's post
----
---
YOUR HEAD
-----
THE GROUND
 
Defend him all you want, I will not. I don't like McLame either.

and lol, and that "mentor" and "spiritual advisor" of 20 years was Reverend Wright. :p

If you need sources of Obama's million man march, just look at his own words. Do you even watch Obama when he comes on TV? Months ago before it became an issue, he talked about it on MSNBC and CNN in interviews. During the debates between him and Hillary on MSNBC, he even had to "denounce" meetings with Farrakhan, rofl. It's pathetic.
You dont like Obama,you dont like Mccain.Come November you better get in line or be quite for the next 4yrs.
 
Be quite what? I'm quite sure of who I'm voting for. It isn't always the best candidate that most closely mirrors a person's views, but I certainly can spot the lesser of the two asshats.
 
Why is it everytime you mention domething about african americans lately some dipshit has to derail the conversation towards obama?

I know hes black but its getting fucking ridiculous.
 
Post 13 got the ball rolling his is fanaticism. Welcome to the internet.
 
meh, it mostly is the internet.. lol. Most people in real life are very passive about what they say. That is unless you're on a college campus. In that case you see and hear all sorts of stuff shoved into your face. It's really quite comedic. I never knew open minded individuals were so close minded and mean. :p Not only that, but it really seems to attract the hate-america groups too. :(
 
first they want theys own google.. what next.. black only water taps, black only section on the bus, blacks only allowed to pick cotton? black only schools??

Segregation!! the key to harmony :)
 
well.. thinking about it... i suppose it's only fair... the Chinese have their own google-type search engine.. i believe it's called Google.. type in "tiananmen square massacre" up comes a chinese flag or a bowl of rice or some shit... now we need an incredibly racist mexican site that returns only results of beans, tequilla and sombreros... type in "eco friendly vehicle" and an image of a mexican passed out slumped over a donkey will be the first result!! awesome!! :D:D
 
I go to the search engine, and type in several things to see what it returns. Finally I start to type in vulgar terms to see what that returns. I type in several things, but then type in "porn". The first result, number 1, is http://xxxchurch.com/.... The #1 Christian Porn site! rofl!!

Ahh, Christian Porn. Good stuff.

You might want to actual read what the site is about before judging it so quickly.
 
Yeah, I love how it's not racist if black people do it. If I made an all-white restaurant I'd be called a racist.

Seriousely, these particular people (who made this search engine) are simply trying to get some easy money by targetting black people. "Hey guys, don't use Google, use our search engine, we know what all black people need!"

Isn't it completely racist to assume that all black people would want to look for rapper and black singer names instead of museums, movies or anything else that others might look for? This is completely racist and it's a really cheap way to try and get customers.
 
I type in "Colt 45+history" and get a biography about Billy D. Williams? Punch in "401k" and get tacky jewelry? Short term investment might pull up Powerball tickets.
 
Yeah, I love how it's not racist if black people do it. If I made an all-white restaurant I'd be called a racist.

Seriousely, these particular people (who made this search engine) are simply trying to get some easy money by targetting black people. "Hey guys, don't use Google, use our search engine, we know what all black people need!"

Isn't it completely racist to assume that all black people would want to look for rapper and black singer names instead of museums, movies or anything else that others might look for? This is completely racist and it's a really cheap way to try and get customers.

The thing is black people will know not to use this search engine. There is another kind of people who's names I dare not speak who will endorse and use this site.
 
meh, it mostly is the internet.. lol. Most people in real life are very passive about what they say. That is unless you're on a college campus. In that case you see and hear all sorts of stuff shoved into your face. It's really quite comedic. I never knew open minded individuals were so close minded and mean. :p Not only that, but it really seems to attract the hate-america groups too. :(

I remember you. Big e-balls, right?
 
you'll type "garden hose" into "Shizzoogle" and like Google it will correct spelling errors...

Did you mean: gangbang hos
 
However, if you're adamant about this, then why not start a scholarship for wealthy white males with a 4.0 high school GPA that scored over 1400 on their SAT?
In fact, there are already tons of scholarships for people who excel academically. This wouldn't exactly be something new.

To be honest I'm not sure what the big deal is; Google already does this based on nationality, which is obviously very heavily correlated to race.
 
In fact, there are already tons of scholarships for people who excel academically. This wouldn't exactly be something new.

To be honest I'm not sure what the big deal is; Google already does this based on nationality, which is obviously very heavily correlated to race.

This one requires that the recipient be white and rich too....that's what the OP said he wants.

As for google, it's more based on location that race. If you're in Australia, obviously they'd favor Australian sites if appropriate.

Nevertheless, it's the same basic idea, but everyone around here has been persecuted for being white, which is why there are so many posts in this thread.....they can't get a job because the man is keeping them down.
 
Back
Top