Seagate HDD succesfully destoyed

Vegas P11

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, after a hard drive failure (Seagate 7200.11, surprise surprise) I had to reinstall everything. Now I gotta setup the cpu and gpu client again, but I'm going on vacation today so gonna hafta wait til next week. Can someone pick up my 12k ppd drop for the [H]orde?

Well, after a hard drive failure (Seagate 7200.11, surprise surprise) I had to reinstall everything. Now I gotta setup the cpu and gpu client again, but I'm going on vacation today so gonna hafta wait til next week. Can someone pick up my 12k ppd drop for the [H]orde?
I just added an 8800GTS g92 back to the mix so theres about half your ppd

I tried!! Threw together a Q8300, 4GB Patriot RipJaws DDR3-1600, 1.5TB F2, GTX285 over the weekend and the damn thing would not post for some reason. I ran out of time to troubleshoot it because I had to leave for work. Will try again next weekend........ Hopefully, I can get it working.

Fish :mad:

I cant my machines are down until the outside temperature goes below 100 F. Sorreez

5 day burn run on my rack, going from 50k to 80k for a week, that should cover two weeks your time, enough to get the rig back up?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Back