pumpkin_carver
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2007
- Messages
- 16
The screen on my laptop went black, but not completely black. You can faintly, and I mean faintly see some shapes of icons and thats it. I dont know what would be the best option. I dont have the money to buy a new laptop, and I dont have the money to get the screen repaired.
I am typing this from a linux machine and I was wondering if it were possible if i could get into my other pc through this machine through terminal server client, set up a second monitor, and use that? I know I can use a second monitor with the other laptop, but could I gain access to set it up with this linux machine?
I am typing this from a linux machine and I was wondering if it were possible if i could get into my other pc through this machine through terminal server client, set up a second monitor, and use that? I know I can use a second monitor with the other laptop, but could I gain access to set it up with this linux machine?