Scientists Design Life Saving Smart Underwear

HardOCP News

[H] News
Scientists have invented life saving smart underwe…wait, what?

A team of U.S. scientists has designed some new men's briefs that may be comfortable, durable and even stylish but, unlike most underpants, may be able to save lives.

dont worry miss, Im here to help

*unzips pants*

*cheesy music plays*

I like where this is going... giggidy

HA, the developers name is Wang.....couldn't be more of a pun if he'd tried....i wonder, growing up was he like"...my last name is wang.....i wonder what profession i could pursue that would let the ladies know that i'm totally serious."

Ultimately, the biosensor that detects an injury will also be able to direct the release of drugs to relieve pain and even treat the wound.
What other drugs can we get it to release? Does self-esteem count as pain? :p

Future updates will allow the underpants to rate your wang size via STEAM. The rankings of Eagles Scream, Wax on Wax off and Shooting Blanks seem to be made for just this product.

crap ninja'd and I didn't get that far down the page.

Maybe they give a jolt of electricity to your coin purse and keep you awake for the riveting wife's tales, that would certainly save your life, unless you want to get killed for not listening?

HA, the developers name is Wang.....couldn't be more of a pun if he'd tried....i wonder, growing up was he like"...my last name is wang.....i wonder what profession i could pursue that would let the ladies know that i'm totally serious."
New Scientist often publishes examples of "nominative determinism". You should submit this.
Fracture detected. Morphine administered.
Nice.

Man, the future is smart underwear networked wirelessly. You can tell when Ms Jones in 303b didn't make it to the bathroom and what her Blood Glucose levels are at the same time.

If they're internet connected, they should come with achievements. :D

Back