Scary FPS computer games?

QFT, I want to find that game again, it scared the everloving shit out of me, so bad that I didn't finish it LOL :D
I must be the only person on the planet that didnt care for Undying. I didnt think it was scary at all and found it quite boring and cheesy. :confused:
 
That is the ONE game I had to stop. I was actually getting nightmares from it. I was in my mid 20's when it came out and games like that don't bother me.

Then again in Painkiller the asylum level freaked me out.


BY far the scariest moment though was when Doom3 FIRST came out. My guildmates and I all started it at the same time playing it over vent. Hearing your friends freaking and keying the mic and it sounded like something from the game..... was quite freaky:eek:
 
yep, damn STALKER does that to me every single time I play :p

I had thise so many times while playing throuh Clear Sky the last few days. Have to sit there and listen close to if the bird was in the game or not, That kind of thing.

Red forest at night is pretty scary, the crazy invisible mutant things screech at you. Makes you give an oh shit! and just trying your hardest to RUN out of there.
 
Back
Top