• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SBX Sound Blaster command profile

Elevation

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 28, 2021
Messages
87
Hello, I have the Sound Blaster AE7 sound card and I would like to know if there is a website where you can download additional SBX profiles to those that the program itself has.

I have not been able to find any website or anything about it to add profiles.

If you know of any website, let me know.

Thanks and regards
 
nope, and google shows a few people asking the same thing over the years, zero sites provided.
 
Creative has always had a big problem with software. The hardware is good but the software has always been buggy, if not god-awful in some cases. And this is from someone who has still bought several SB products up to the X3.
 
Last edited:
I've never seen anywhere sharing them either. I'd venture a guess that Creative Labs doesn't really have the budget to keep making new profiles. Not that I personally use em... I usually just want the same level of SBX, with a touch of bass boost and leave the rest off. There is no game where I'm to want Crystalizer, Smart Vol or Dialog+ further altering the sound. At least not on my current sound setup.

Creative has always had a big problem with software. The hardware is good but the software has always been buggy, if not god-awful in some cases. And this is from someone who has still bought several SB products up to the X3.
Very true. I was happily surprised how decent Sound Blaster Command is. I came late to be fair, but it's been pretty ok so far.
 
Back
Top