• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SB now or wait for IB?

Think 6 months: I don't have a SSD. Not even tempted by SB-E that releases in a few days, I won't settle for anything that does not come with native USB 3.0 support.
 
I'm in the same boat. My A64 X2 is on it's last legs. I'm going to get Z68 + i5-2500K now and just upgrade to Ivy in a year.

I currently have an A64 X2 4450e and it's majorly holding me back with the work I do on it (Photoshop CS5, 3DS Max, After Effects, big compiles in MSVS), yet I won't be upgrading yet. I will somehow squeeze by until IB gets released. I hope :p
 
Back
Top