• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SB now or wait for IB?

Think 6 months: I don't have a SSD. Not even tempted by SB-E that releases in a few days, I won't settle for anything that does not come with native USB 3.0 support.
 
I'm in the same boat. My A64 X2 is on it's last legs. I'm going to get Z68 + i5-2500K now and just upgrade to Ivy in a year.

I currently have an A64 X2 4450e and it's majorly holding me back with the work I do on it (Photoshop CS5, 3DS Max, After Effects, big compiles in MSVS), yet I won't be upgrading yet. I will somehow squeeze by until IB gets released. I hope :p
 
Back
Top