Relativistic
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2010
- Messages
- 54
My 2600K still hasn't arrived so I want your [H] input on this.
Is anyone running overclocked on stock voltage (or 1.3v tops)? I just want a few extra mhz without the added heat and instability.
I also want to retain the variable turbo boost. By variable I mean different multipliers for each amount of active cores. Can you keep that and still overclock? On every review I've found theres no mention of 1-core turbo boost. How high can that go provided that your 4-core boost multiplier is only 4-5 higher than stock?
The m/b I'll be using is the Asus P8P67.
Is anyone running overclocked on stock voltage (or 1.3v tops)? I just want a few extra mhz without the added heat and instability.
I also want to retain the variable turbo boost. By variable I mean different multipliers for each amount of active cores. Can you keep that and still overclock? On every review I've found theres no mention of 1-core turbo boost. How high can that go provided that your 4-core boost multiplier is only 4-5 higher than stock?
The m/b I'll be using is the Asus P8P67.