Nov 9, 2011 #41 N Naieve Gawd Joined Jan 20, 2010 Messages 753 I'm waiting to see which direction they go with Haswell before I decide between that and Ivy.
Nov 9, 2011 #42 E Ehren8879 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 24, 2004 Messages 4,507 My 2500k should last long enough for an ivy bridge deal at microcenter.
Nov 9, 2011 #43 W Weeth Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2011 Messages 662 drescherjm said: I am very interested in that as well. Click to expand... My 2600K is barely 2 months old and still knocking my socks off each day with its capabilities. I would really love more RAM, but I can hold off for another year or so for IB-E!
drescherjm said: I am very interested in that as well. Click to expand... My 2600K is barely 2 months old and still knocking my socks off each day with its capabilities. I would really love more RAM, but I can hold off for another year or so for IB-E!
Nov 9, 2011 #44 T tangoseal [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 9,778 Lol @ waiting till this or that. I've sold my 2600k and can't wait for a 6 core 32gb gladiator.
Nov 9, 2011 #45 B bezant Gawd Joined Oct 7, 2009 Messages 782 That poll sure looks like someone's giving the birdie!
Nov 10, 2011 #46 griff30 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jul 15, 2000 Messages 7,746 I will if those boards will work with IB-E next year.