• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SB guys going SB-E or no?

Sandy guys going SB-E?

  • Yes - current 25/26K owner going SB-E

    Votes: 10 10.5%
  • No - 25/26K offers EVERYTHING I need and then some

    Votes: 77 81.1%
  • I am an AMD GUY

    Votes: 8 8.4%

  • Total voters
    95
I'm waiting to see which direction they go with Haswell before I decide between that and Ivy.
 
My 2500k should last long enough for an ivy bridge deal at microcenter.
 
I am very interested in that as well.

My 2600K is barely 2 months old and still knocking my socks off each day with its capabilities. I would really love more RAM, but I can hold off for another year or so for IB-E!
 
Lol @ waiting till this or that. I've sold my 2600k and can't wait for a 6 core 32gb gladiator.
 
Back
Top