• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Save flash to pdf

Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
789
I need help with saving flash to pdf. I have tried cutepdf but it does not work for what I need. Any other suggestions from anyone? Much thanks in advance.
 
if you want that flash animation will be able to shown in pdf file you can use AlivePDF. It's an open-source ActionScript 3 (Flash, Flex, AIR) PDF generation library. It allows you to generate PDFs on the client-side.

You can use AlivePDF with Flash, Flex and Adobe AIR applications.
Hope that helps
 
Back
Top