Run in BFBC2 during load up

GPU1 = 860
GPU2 = 860

BFBC2 Main Menu

GPU1 = Bounces back and forth between 400 and 600
GPU2 = Bounces back and forth from 157 and 600

In Game
Both are 860

Also when I go into game with CCC open I get a popup window telling me my settings has changed and now that it will sync and it can take up to several minutes. I'm running dual monitors. Both same Res @ 1920x1080.

try running afterburner instead of CCC?

P.S. im interested in hearing about your performance after u get everything fixed, i have a first ed. vapor-x 5770 and am probably going to CF sometime. which versions of the card do you have?

Are the GPUs not supossed to throttle like that. I thought the throttle was purposeful, and part of the design.

Are the GPUs not supossed to throttle like that. I thought the throttle was purposeful, and part of the design.

They only throttle when overheating.

Which is why we recommend AB, since Evergreen OC is sensitive to tempurature, and CCC's Overdrive doesn't allow custom fan profiles.

They only throttle when overheating.

Which is why we recommend AB, since Evergreen OC is sensitive to tempurature, and CCC's Overdrive doesn't allow custom fan profiles.

No joke, about the temperature sensitivity. It's easy to OC and have your cards gimp when under heavy load, especially with benchmarking tools. Furmark does this consistently along with Unigine Heaven.

Back