• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sandy Bridge on Amazon

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The free or cheap overnight shipping offered by Prime makes up for a lot.
The 2500 and 2600 non k versions temporarily are out of stock.
I will keep checking back as I have a few friends who shop almost exclusively on Amazon and they want to build new PCs.

Listing the k versions and a few motherboards (for future reference)

2500k
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004EBUXHQ

2600k
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004EBUXSA

Asus P8P67 EVO
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004I8WD5U

Asus P8P67 Deluxe
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004EFYI4Q

Asus P8P67 Sabertooth
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004I8WD7I

Gigabyte UD4
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004G6011C

Gigabyte UD5
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004G60A18
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Tax at Newegg makes Amazon and TD cheaper for me.
 
i ordered my p8p67 pro at the egg... even though I know they have sketchy mobo shipping.

wasnt ideal cause I paid tax, but it was that or put the entire build on hold. the pressure was too great!
 
Amazon was out of 2600ks when I checked yesterday morning so I went with a Newegg mobo combo.
 
the asus p67 mobos are up on Amazon, but the link to the pro doesnt work. I found the mobos through sandy bridge / mobo / civ 5 deal. yesterday it only had gigabyte boards, but now the asus are on there.
 
Just got back from Frys with my 2500K. Tax totalled $5 more than amazon, I'm OK with that for having it in my hands.
 
Do you think its stock or demand in which is making these guys hard to get right now??
 
I ended up buying CPU/Mobo from Newegg and everything else from Amazon. I didn't get the free prime shipping though so it's going to take over a week to get here from Amazon. ;"( waiting is half the fun, right?
 
Nice! Free Civilization V with Sandy Bridge CPU and Motherboard purchase from Amazon
 
Patiently waiting for more 2600K in stock at Amazon.

I got my 2600k from TD with 2-day shipping for almost exactly the same price as I would have paid at Amazon with Prime. Normally I don't endorse going away from Overlord Amazon, but in this case it was a nice alternative. Im in CA so no tax at TD and Amazon, fyi.
 
Nice! Free Civilization V with Sandy Bridge CPU and Motherboard purchase from Amazon

I got the same deal with the P8P67 Pro + 2600K + Civ 5 from TigerDirect for $513 shipped 2-day air... due Wednesday, already in transit. No real reason to wait for Amazon right now...
 
Amazon's prices usually tke a while to catch up your probably better to get them on newegg.
 
Amazon's prices usually tke a while to catch up your probably better to get them on newegg.

Yea, I sent them the prices from newegg and superbiiz, but they have not matched them. I guess they figure people will pay the extra to have it with Prime.
 
Back
Top