SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - SDSSDH3-2T00-G25

Had a adata that metled the sata port and cable on my pc no ty

sounds like a cable or mobo issue to me, seeing as you are talking about the other end of the cable and mobo connection and not the one to the SSD, and the SSD doesn't push power, the mobo does.

Had a adata that metled the sata port and cable on my pc no ty

What these guys said:

That was more than likely a bad cable vs drive as it more than likely would have melted the drive end if it was the drive.

and

sounds like a cable or mobo issue to me, seeing as you are talking about the other end of the cable and mobo connection and not the one to the SSD, and the SSD doesn't push power, the mobo does.

I love how everyone gets OFF the topic in the forms here.................i heard hl4 was in the makes........

I love how everyone gets OFF the topic in the forms here.................i heard hl4 was in the makes........
Yeah it went a bit off topic, but you never replied regarding why you thought this was worthy of a deal post. It's been around this price since November. I have to agree with the others, the issue you described with the Adata drive is almost always a bad cable issue and not a drive one. You also ignored one of the rules yourself, and a pretty important one I might add:

3. All posts must include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread.

Well you clearly had a "person in between keyboard and chair" problem blaming your SSD for a cable melting, then you posted a barely average deal in the hot deal section. What exactly were you expecting?

Well you clearly had a "person in between keyboard and chair" problem blaming your SSD for a cable melting, then you posted a barely average deal in the hot deal section. What exactly were you expecting?

upload_2019-1-14_22-10-42.png

The dreaded PEBCAK error. shiver

Back