Samsung Laughs at Apple’s Dongles in Latest Galaxy S9 Ads

Apple has had one charge connector for six years, Samsung has gone through three in that time. Also this is funny coming from Samsung, the company which brought you this abomination:

View attachment 91020
But everybody has standardized on USB3 micro or Type C which makes finding adapters/chargers that are cheap easy peezy.

And the USB3.0 connector you are showing is backwards compatible with 2.0. So you could use a standard cable. Not an abomination. It worked forwards and backwards.

LMAO, the reason they couldn't explain anything to you is because they didn't want to engage in yet another stupid argument over the phone they use. Probably told you that they felt "pressured" to buy their phone because it was the only way to end the conversation so that now you can go on living your life feeling sorry for them and they can go on living life not giving a fuck about your opinion of their opinion.

But everybody has standardized on USB3 micro or Type C which makes finding adapters/chargers that are cheap easy peezy.

And the USB3.0 connector you are showing is backwards compatible with 2.0. So you could use a standard cable. Not an abomination. It worked forwards and backwards.

If people “standardized” on two separate connectors, they haven’t standardized. Every Apple mobile device since 2012 uses the same connectors, that’s a standard.

People fucked up those double wide USB 3.0 connectors all the time. The world wasn’t smart enough for a connector so poorly designed, which is why Samsung dropped the connector for the S6.

If people “standardized” on two separate connectors, they haven’t standardized. Every Apple mobile device since 2012 uses the same connectors, that’s a standard.

People fucked up those double wide USB 3.0 connectors all the time. The world wasn’t smart enough for a connector so poorly designed, which is why Samsung dropped the connector for the S6.

And where's your proof people screwed up the USB 3.0 micro connectors?

USB 3.0 offered a higher transfer rate, but it wasn't needed with wifi and apps.

Lets do a raw count of micro USB connectors to apple connectors

So who set the standard?

The RAM issue on iPhones is basically gone imo starting with the 7 Plus. 3GB is pretty decent and the Note 4 still works great on 3. I would always run out of memory on 1GB or less for iPhones (and Android).

I still miss expandable removable batteries. I use a battery case for my Note 8 but my 4 has a removable 11,800 MaH battery. That gives it 14-18 hours of on screen time.

Back