Samsung Galaxy S i9000

sure does look nice. Looks like a competitor to the evo 4g, minus the 4g

It looks like a good phone. I am really in a bind.

I am looking to let my Nexus One rest for awhile, it has had a good 5 months of loyal service.

Can't decide whether to stick it out with AT&T for the Galaxy, go to Verizon for the HTC Incredible or wait awhile for the Spring EVO 4G. That said of the 3 carriers I think Verizons in terms of coverage/quality is the best, AT&T is probably the fastest when you can get it (Maybe Sprint is now?) and well I just don't know about Spring int he Bay Area. They were my very first cell phone carrier and they ended up sucking.

So many choices to be made.

Probably will come to Rogers in Canada, maybe telus/bell

You guys are screwed though. Too many features for a US carrier to want it ;)

I'm interested in how this performs, but mostly just because of the talk of a Galaxy S Pro with a hardware keyboard. We're definitely needing a better selection of hardware keyboard android phones.

this seems like the ideal phone. Coupled with a Super AMOLED screen, Android, nice hardware specs, and a physical keyboard, it'd be great if this hit Verizon. The HTC Incredible looks really awesome, but the plain AMOLED is somewhat of a downside.

I'm pretty sure the Galaxy is most likely going to be an AT&T phone as reported by Engadget a few weeks ago.

Back