QuantumReality
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2003
- Messages
- 17
After the glowing recommendations on here I decided on the Samsung 940B for my first LCD. I received it today from ZZF and after plugging it in.....nothing. Completely dead, not even the power light, athough I could tell it was getting power from the slight hum in the back. I think it was drop kicked by Fedex by the look of the box corner.
I was dreading paying the return shipping fee to ZZF so I decided to give Samsung a call. Got through to a rep in seconds. They arranged a swap at no charge at my local UPS store (1 mile away) without any questions or hesitation. They will even send a replacement to your door with a return shipping label if you agree to a hold on your credit card. Best customer service (US based support center, by the way) I have ever dealt with. I will not hesitate to order from Samsung again.
I was dreading paying the return shipping fee to ZZF so I decided to give Samsung a call. Got through to a rep in seconds. They arranged a swap at no charge at my local UPS store (1 mile away) without any questions or hesitation. They will even send a replacement to your door with a return shipping label if you agree to a hold on your credit card. Best customer service (US based support center, by the way) I have ever dealt with. I will not hesitate to order from Samsung again.