• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung Customer Service

Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
17
After the glowing recommendations on here I decided on the Samsung 940B for my first LCD. I received it today from ZZF and after plugging it in.....nothing. Completely dead, not even the power light, athough I could tell it was getting power from the slight hum in the back. I think it was drop kicked by Fedex by the look of the box corner.

I was dreading paying the return shipping fee to ZZF so I decided to give Samsung a call. Got through to a rep in seconds. They arranged a swap at no charge at my local UPS store (1 mile away) without any questions or hesitation. They will even send a replacement to your door with a return shipping label if you agree to a hold on your credit card. Best customer service (US based support center, by the way) I have ever dealt with. I will not hesitate to order from Samsung again.
 
Wait, so you didn't even have to pay for shipping? That's pretty crazy. I wouldn't expect anything less from Samsung for the price they charge for their monitors though. I hope you get a working monitor asap! I heard 940B's are awesome! =)
 
isnt the 940b basically the exact same monitor as the 930b? I could swear I've checked the specs and didnt see any difference, aside from the 930 noting black to white response, and the 940 noting grey-grey.
 
I think it depend on the area...some areas are not as good as your place I think. Anyway, this is really a good customer service I've heard. Wish you enjoy your new monitor. ;)
 
Back
Top