Samsung CRG9 Availability?

Interitus

Weaksauce
Kind of out of the loop but looking to snag one of the 49" CRG9 monitors. I read that were some recalls on the Odyssey, but never saw anything on the CRG9.

I'd like to grab one of these from a B&M for simplicity in returns/exchange if needed, but doesn't look like anyone but Amazon and Newegg have these in stock.

Is there a reason for the OOS everywhere? Discontinued? Should I avoid buying the in-stock ones at Amazon due to defects that are being fixed?

Kind of out of the loop but looking to snag one of the 49" CRG9 monitors. I read that were some recalls on the Odyssey, but never saw anything on the CRG9.

I'd like to grab one of these from a B&M for simplicity in returns/exchange if needed, but doesn't look like anyone but Amazon and Newegg have these in stock.

Is there a reason for the OOS everywhere? Discontinued? Should I avoid buying the in-stock ones at Amazon due to defects that are being fixed?
Probably discontinued cause the Odyssey replaces it. Amazon is showing stock btw.

Yep Amazon is my last stop if they're not coming back in stock at MicroCenter or Best Buy etc.

I've been looking to see if I can return to a Kohl's nearby, but not seeing a yes or no anywhere in the listing. Guess I'll put in an email to customer service and see what they say.

In case anyone else stumbles across this thread, my local MicroCenter got 3 of these this morning after being OOS for weeks.

Also, Amazon does NOT accept Kohl's returns for the CRG9 or Odyssey. They will do pickup or dropoff ship free of charge though.

If you can go with the odyssey do it! I'm thoroughly impressed by it and it seems like most people's units are coming in clear now without issues. Got mine through B&H a week or two ago and it's a july build date with zero issues whatsoever.

I think Amazon has it priced down to 1350 or somewhere around there now.

I ended up returning mine. Had a couple dead pixels which ended up being a blessing as the narrow wide curve just wasn't for me after using a 40" 4k monitor for so long

Back