Samsung A53 reboot issues

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Does anyone have this phone and are experiencing reboot issues after the June update?

My wife says her phone reboots every hour or so. Trying to figure out if it is defective hardware or what the deal is.

The issue persisted after a factory reset, so it appears to be a hardware issue. Going to get it fixed under warranty.

The issue persisted after a factory reset, so it appears to be a hardware issue. Going to get it fixed under warranty.
Hopefully they don't use a different region variant motherboard to repair it and lock you out of your carrier again. 😅

Hopefully they don't use a different region variant motherboard to repair it and lock you out of your carrier again. 😅

I know right... Evidently my wife abuses her cell phone way worse than I could imagine, and I've been having terrible luck keeping her in a phone that works. I tried buying her a Pixel 6 from Swappa while I get this one repaired. I got it in the mail from a reputable seller, and it was a demo locked business phone so that's going back also.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
And...I ordered a different Pixel 6 from ebay, but the charging port was broken even though it said it was "checked and certified." That one went back also...

I have another one coming. And of course, uBreakIFix said that the Samsung diagnostic said there was nothing wrong with my phone...lol. I'm like, "Well, YOU use it for a day and tell me that there's nothing wrong with it."

Finally got a good one from Swappa and so far my wife hasn't broken it!
Honestly Swappa is the only place I will ever buy a used phone. Never had any problems with the site. Also the only site I have sold my phones.

Back