Samsung 19" LCD @ Dell $15

Code:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=a2348901&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=0&lid=0&acd=10495476-361116-FW7kxg36

Add to cart to see price. Environmental fees bring it to about $30 a monitor. I don't need these but you guys might want to grab a few.

if we were to buy it, would they acknowledge the price?

No. The "$150 off this TV" coupon that gives you the discount says right on it that Dell isn't responsible for honoring pricing errors as a result of the coupon.

Ordered 4. Now I'll just sit back and wait for the cancellation email on Monday or Tuesday, then listen to everyone cry and complain. Ever notice how these "deals" always happen on Friday after normal business hours? They do it just to fuck with you. ;)

They are out of stock, sooooo might be a greater chance the later entries may get caught and canceled. Out at about 5:20pm pacific

Well gave it a shot, (trying to replace out some old CRT's in the lab,) see if they'll honnor 5 of em...(Total price $87 shipped.)

**Update; just got confirmation email with the $87 price on it... lets see how long it lasts.

oh damn, if i knew about the rebate i would have made 2 seperate orders :-D but oh well, i doubt my order is going to be honored so *shrug*

They were OOS, but if you get through, let me know as I'll jump if you can talk to someone and get in on that deal :).

Well i did order 2 before came around 34 dollars and i just called and the guy told me it should be right but if there was any price mistake they would not charge the full price and send me an email and the order would be canceled if i decided to cancel it. I was worried that they would charge full price and i don't have enough money for 2 full price monitors ;)

Well i did order 2 before came around 34 dollars and i just called and the guy told me it should be right but if there was any price mistake they would not charge the full price and send me an email and the order would be canceled if i decided to cancel it. I was worried that they would charge full price and i don't have enough money for 2 full price monitors ;)

That's cool. I would have been surprised if the weekend shift knew definitively one way or the other.

LOL. You never call. Call means guaranteed cancellation.

Still though, I am going to be amazed if even a single one of these ship, especially since they have a couple weeks until they are back in stock again to cancel all the orders now that they have been alerted to it.

WHY! i need a new display, and i curse the gods for screwing me out of three great deals/pricing errors in a row

Don't feel bad, no one is likely to get one, especially with the phone calls and all.

So there was this and the $150 price mistake on the 26", what was the third?

The HP at geeks.com had many issues, I don't think you lost out on anything there. I need a higher density LCD too and I don't regret missing the geeks.com deal.

I'm waiting for the new LG e-IPS 23" panel.

Dell does not honor pricing mistakes and the 26" you may or may not get because the company is so terrible. 3/10 reseller ratings with nothing but people having problems some never receiving their item or not recieving it for months.

theres still the 23" HP's on ebay for $125 each used. I went with 3 of those, as the deal is not too good to be true...

has anybody's order been canceled?
-sorry for calling as well i did not want to end up being charged more money than i actually had :(

Back