• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Saitek Eclipse 2 Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpTioN

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
272
Ive had this keyboard for around 5 months. its in good condition. I'm asking $25 for it. Please PM me

--added Steelsound 5H V2 headset. Used for 3months, in good condition. $30 PM me


Buyer must help out with shipping fees. ($5ish)

Just cleaned the keyboard. Much better now.
 
I don't have a camera, but there isnt any scratches or anything, the keys are a little dirty but that can easily be cleaned.
 
i have this keyboard, and it's AWESOME.

but... you should mention if shipping is included or not.
 
pictures and references (Heatware) will prob help you sell it. I'd be interested if you had heat and pictures. without heat then expect to ship first before someone pays.
 
bump.......... I will sell the headphones and keyboard as a combo for $50......


I need this stuff gone fast PM me ;)
 
Seriously dude, clean the keyboard then sell "a clean keyboard".
Who is going to trust anyone who tries to sell a dirty keyboard?
I cant imagine the germ warfare that is invading the keys, i wouldnt like to touch anyone elses keyboard dirt.
What excuse do you have for not cleaning a keyboard that you are trying to sell, thats lazier than most people I have come across.

Also shame on YOU for letting an Eclipse 2 get dirty!!!
Clean it. Create a new thread, you'll be much happier.
 
I cleaned the keyboard, Got rid of 90% of the dirt, Looks pretty much new right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top