Saints Row reboot

I downoload this looks interesting the price is right I always saw this game on display at work but never paid any attention to it.
 
I spent five minutes on this, then looked at my backlog, saw how many great games I’m not even halfway through, or haven’t even started, and just uninstalled it. If you have over a dozen relatively new games that you know are great, but you’ve barely started any of them, then games like this one just go into the bin.
You just need a bigger Hard Drive 😂 ke 17TB
 
This game is soooo Woke I know the series iwith no politics or constructs like Nicki Minja I'll try it for a while anyway.
 
I am about 40% of the way through the game and it is hilariously bad. However, it is just stupid fun. I think of it as a goat simulator of open world third person action games. Bugs galore, stupid AI, poor cars and driving model but one thing the game does right and that is keeping me going. It is the stupid headshots and gunplay. That is actually not bad at all. I can't complain for a free game too much so it is probably a decent use of my time. Thus far, I don't know where the woke comments are coming from but we have the standard set of douche bags doing criminal activities and not apologizing for it. So its all good. The dark humor is a hit or miss but I like it. Also the woman I made is looks like a Karen with a voice acting that is also probably making me go on. Everything else is dog shit but honestly, I don't mind jumping in, doing 2-3 absolutely over the top missions and then move on with my day.

So I give it a 6/10 for now.
 
rise dead thread...

1771981794455.png


Saints Row Director Believes The Franchise Is Dead​

Chris Stockman says he tried to bring back Saints Row, but Embracer ghosted him.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/saints-row-director-believes-the-franchise-is-dead/1100-6538334/
 
Back
Top