• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RX 480 on 100% load all the time?

Quartz-1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
4,257
I think people here might be interested in this thread over at OCUK.

haaammit on OCUK said:
Hi - quick question regarding my RX480 4Gb card. For some reason, the load always seems to be at 100%, even with no games or windows open. I have used both GPU Temp and GPU-Z and they both report 100% load and a temperature of ~80 degrees. Using driver 16.7.3 (there is a newer driver, but it's beta)

(Many posts later with others confirming the issue.)

AMDMatt on OCUK said:
We're investigating this one internally folks.
 
If you'd read the linked thread, you'd have spotted that he's done a scan and is clean.
 
My RX 480 likes to do weird things sometimes. I just restart my PC and it fixes it. Right then it was running at 1100 for some reason. I did leave it running Black Desert Online overnight though.
 
Back
Top