Running 3 monitors ?

Leo`

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
163
I currently have a HD 2900xt on my system and I want to run a third monitor on my system. Do i have to buy another card or some kind of adapter ?
 
You're going to have to buy another video card. If your motherboard doesn't have an extra x16 slot, you can get a PCI or PCI-E x1 video card to run that that third monitor.
 
ok one more question , I have a crossfire motherboard , if I decide to run both cards @ crossfire will I be able to use that 3rd monitor , same with SLI . Thanks for the responses.
 
Nope, Xfire/SLi can't even do dual monitor.

TripleHead2Go is another solution that will allow you to run games on all 3 screens. Resolutions on that is limited. Look it up.
 
Back
Top