Rule the Seas

hey guys, so what do people do once they hit the bank interest limit? I'll be there tonight and was just trying to figure out the best strategy.

hey guys, so what do people do once they hit the bank interest limit? I'll be there tonight and was just trying to figure out the best strategy.

Well you could save and ask our gang leader if you can bank you interest in the gangs vault. You could use the interest in points and awake. Or try it to keep your saving growing by placing them in 50/50

I used to get all of my interest (67mill) and place it on 50/50. I would basically double my winnings and bank it at the gangs vault. Now I just spend it on points.

if you don't need anything just buy parrots (in monaco i think).. they have 100% resell value..

i barely ever log in anymore and its just to do the daily thing and see whose bitching about what in the tavern

Damn, I wanted to ward myself and thought that I would attack Captain Theo just to see what sort of stats he has. With his primary weapon, he did 750m damage to me, with his secondary, he added another 350m damage. Are you kidding? 1.1b in damage.

Looking at the all time highest stats in the game, Theo is up there, but Malicious Mark is even tougher. These guys must spend A LOT of their spare time playing this game (especially with over 500 000 crimes each).

if you don't need anything just buy parrots (in monaco i think).. they have 100% resell value..

i barely ever log in anymore and its just to do the daily thing and see whose bitching about what in the tavern

I purchase parrots, have around 20 000 of them at the moment (requires quite a large bird house), points and awakes. Just leave the bank at max and move the interest. You could always gamble it as well. I have never really got into it, but some have with some pretty impressive results. I always come back to the fact that for every winner, there is also a loser (usually me).

Is anyone else having the same glitchy problem on v.2 with the quests? It keeps freezing my browser! :(

Back