RTX 3070

Funny thing I noticed about these scalpers is that there are more Ampere-based cards for sale in the 2nd hand market than all other architectures combined.

Funny thing I noticed about these scalpers is that there are more Ampere-based cards for sale in the 2nd hand market than all other architectures combined.
It will stay that way until Nvidia can seriously ramp up production, Apr 2020 is my earliest guess....

No point posting stuff on amazon or newegg. It will be instantly out. They don't really do much bot protection or delayed inventory releases or queues.

Curious how much this card was listed for (pre scalper turn over). I noticed Zotac taking notes from scalpers and wanting in on it too by increasing price over the past month or two.

Lovelace and RDNA 3 had better be out by then. :ROFLMAO:
They might be out but what makes you think mere mortals will be able to get them, if these recent launches are an indicator of what is going to happen then the pickings will truly be slim... Long live the great reset.

They might be out but what makes you think mere mortals will be able to get them, if these recent launches are an indicator of what is going to happen then the pickings will truly be slim... Long live the great reset.
If market forces don't change we will be able to buy them... You'll just die of sticker shock when you see the MSRP. $700 RTX 4070 here we come. :(

Between between the miners and the scalpers it's going to be a while before cards are available.

Back