• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RTX 3060 12GB

How long before Intel gets enough smarts with their GPUs to seriously challenge N?
 
How long before Intel gets enough smarts with their GPUs to seriously challenge N?
Here at my place the price for amd rx 7900xt sapphire gaming is 1171 euros, currently the cheapest rx 7900xt,I see that they have appeared, but I no longer follow where it falls in terms of performance, I haven't looked at a single review for new graphics cards, neither for nvidia nor for amd gpu
 
Back
Top