Which cooler?

• Founder's edition (push-pull setup)

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • AIB (triple-fan, etc.)

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Other (water cooling, etc.)

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
Good luck, they probably only have like three on hand.

I have yet to see a single source claiming Ampere has poor yields. This also seems to be at odds with the notion that Samsung wafers are cheap and plentiful given nobody else is using them.

I have yet to see a single source claiming Ampere has poor yields. This also seems to be at odds with the notion that Samsung wafers are cheap and plentiful given nobody else is using them.

I think demand is going to be the main issue. Hot new tech products tend to have launch supply issues.

Let's hope people keep losing their mind about the CPU-destroying cooler and insanely low VRAMz ammount. Should make it easier for me to get one.

PS: I for one love the cooler and don't give a damn about 3TB of VRAM (3440x1440 120fps here).

Water block availability is going to drive my decision. It'll be under water from day one, so which ever combination of card and block will be the easiest to acquire will probably be where my money lands.

always AIB...I've been going with Gigabyte G1 Gaming triple fan for my last few GPU purchases and plan to again with Ampere...but the Ampere Founder's Edition looks sexy as hell with some interesting cooling...

I usually go with Aorus cards myself (other than my EVGA 2070 Super) and was planning on doing this again this time around, but may opt for a FE if available first.

Back