Rosewill Case Mod...

nice set up!

Unfortunately Newegg does not sell that case anymore it seems.

OP, can I get a shot of where you run your main power cable (the 24-pin ATX)?

I'd greatly appreciate it, I've got a Centurion 5 I'd like to do something similar with.

I wonder why newegg dropped the case? Rosewill even has a link to newegg for it.

here you go
004.jpg

I cut the wires to be the exact length, than soldered new tips on them.

I avoided the Biostar boards just for the reason of the 24 pin socket being in so strange a place. It seems not to have even fazed you markkleb.

Amazing work.

I avoided the Biostar boards just for the reason of the 24 pin socket being in so strange a place. It seems not to have even fazed you markkleb.

Amazing work.
I love Biostar TForce mobos. They OC like champs and are reasonably priced. Usually I solder the wires to the back of the mobo but I have been trying to show others how to do clean wiring without being too extreme.

Wow, great job. You have show many of us that you can take a small/not so great case and make it awesome!! I have a older simbadda case ("full size") and i was given it. so i put all my stuff in it. but, its ugly.. soo, i think you have inspired me to mod it!!

Basically 99% of the cases are the same. There are 6 sides, air in the front and out the back.

One good thing about the older cases is they are very solid...Thats also a prob as they can be a lot harder to mod (tough on the tools)

This Rosewill case is paper thin (easy to work with, bad to use as a chair) there are millions of cases like this around so I figured this mod would appeal to those owners.

Holy! 11*C drop on video card from all that too. That's seriously awesome. This is not the first time you have amazed me. Nice job, and great wire management.

Back