ROBOTS WILL KILL US ALL!!!!

HardOCP News

[H] News
This robot attacked a defenseless sleeping lady and then tried to eat her...head first. I'll bet you guys won't laugh at me anymore when I say "ROBOTS WILL KILL US ALL!!!!"

A robotic vacuum cleaner "attacked" a South Korean woman while she slept by attempting to suck up the hair on her head. The woman, a 52-year-old resident of Changwon who has not been named, was awoken by the pain and, unable to extricate herself from the robot, called the fire department for help.

Maybe she shouldn't program the vacuum to do it's cleaning while she's asleep. Which begs another question, it's a vacuum even if it's not large it's going to make a good deal of noise, how deep of a sleeper are you that you can fall asleep to that?

On another note, did you read the story below it about the hairball removed from a women's stomach. Yech!

Why in the holy hell was she sleeping on the same plane of a dumb as rocks robot vaccum?

She should be fined for wasting the responders time with that nonsense, lol.

I want to be in the same theater as Steve when he watches "Chappie" as I half expect him to be screaming through the entire movie.. "ROBOTS WILL KILL US ALL!!!!"

chappie_ver2.jpg

Roombas also aren't all that quiet, and she probably turned it on before going to sleep, showing extremely poor judgement.

These are the rejects of society that typically would have been weeded out quickly by sabertooth tigers and bears and stuff, but unfortunately society now protects them so that they can continue to breed prodigiously, lol!

Seriously, we need to restore wolf populations, and let them eat the dumbest of us, heh.

Maybe she shouldn't program the vacuum to do it's cleaning while she's asleep. Which begs another question, it's a vacuum even if it's not large it's going to make a good deal of noise, how deep of a sleeper are you that you can fall asleep to that?

I wear earplugs from 3M Canada that block around 30 - 33 decibels. 33 is the highest that I've found casually shopping around ( in Toronto, Canada ).

I think that 33 decibels is the highest civilian rating. I remember reading that military earplugs are rated to 40 decibels.

I wear a sleep shield ( eye mask ).

I've fallen asleep on a conveyor belt that I was cleaning, in a bread factory ( graveyard shift ).

I once came home and passed out on my bed, I had flour in my ears and up my nose. I was too tired to take a shower and my bed is made out of natural latex ( like .... $3,000 bed ) by Natura.

Why in the holy hell was she sleeping on the same plane of a dumb as rocks robot vaccum?

She should be fined for wasting the responders time with that nonsense, lol.

It's very simple, actually. In South Korea it's common to have radiant floor heat via pipes under the floor. Many people sleep on the floor to stay warm during the cold months, sometimes directly on it or on a mat of some kind. Done it a few times, a very toasty experience...but you need to adjust to the hard floor.

It's very simple, actually. In South Korea it's common to have radiant floor heat via pipes under the floor. Many people sleep on the floor to stay warm during the cold months, sometimes directly on it or on a mat of some kind. Done it a few times, a very toasty experience...but you need to adjust to the hard floor.

Wow, thanks for the explanation. makes total sense now why shes sleeping on the floor, but now I take it a step further.

Why in the holy hell would you not put a barrier betwewen you and floor sucking robot when you are sleeping? A couple of broom handles wouldve sufficed.
Code:
ghettoengineering

Maybe she was secretly trying to get a cheap hair cut from the robot but she didn't want anyone to know, so she claimed "assault"? It's kind of like when a guy tries to have sex with a swimming pool pump and the paramedics ask what the deal was and he says that he was, "just skinny dipping".

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za7bHIKsxc4#t=61

I thought it was "very simple" in that it's tradition for them to sleep on the floor like that, and they simply stick with it.

These are the rejects of society that typically would have been weeded out quickly by sabertooth tigers and bears and stuff, but unfortunately society now protects them so that they can continue to breed prodigiously, lol!

Seriously, we need to restore wolf populations, and let them eat the dumbest of us, heh.

:D:D:D

Werd.

Roombas also aren't all that quiet, and she probably turned it on before going to sleep, showing extremely poor judgement.

I just got off the phone with a sociopathic geneticist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ877m1ICLI

Picking up the trash! Good robot! :D

Modern society think they have become too good to put their backs into it and do a little of physical work. Regular vacuum cleaners not hip enough!

Yeah, robots will kill people. But will do so, because they would have grown dumber than senseless machines.

Back