RIOTORO Unveils New PC Gaming Hardware Lines at Computex 2016

HardOCP News

[H] News
California based RIOTORO® today announced they are expanding their PC hardware line with the addition of three new categories – gaming keyboards, PC power supplies, and liquid CPU coolers – to the company’s existing lines of PC case, mouse, and fans. The expanded lineup will give PC gaming enthusiasts a comprehensive range of products to build and customize their high-performance dream PC. RIOTORO is showcasing their entire product line at Computex Taipei 2016 in Nangang Hall booth i0325a.

Stupid name too. Does their logo show someone fellating with a spare dong behind the ear?

Their CR1080 tower looks pretty cool, shame they don't offer international shipping on amazon or i'd probably snap one up

I have the Riotoro CR280 ITX case and its pretty nice. It is just a bit larger than the EVGA Hadron Air and has a standard case layout so component options are much greater. You can go 10.5in on the GPU and use standard ATX PSUs and 120mm fans. The web site gives a nice breakdown of specs so worth a look I think. I do feel that the 75ish price on the Zon is a bit high but was lucky enough to get a review sample case on EBay for under 30 shipped! Auctions with no reserve can go that way sometimes :).

I was going into their website expecting some gaudy, awful looking cases - but these ones aren't bad at all. They remind me of a lovechild between Razer and the EVGA Hadron.

Riotoro reminds me of that lawn equipment company, Toro. Sounds like a division of it or something.

The cases aren't that bad, but I cringed when I saw the small ATX case with the upside-down GTX, with a window. I'm not usually a stickler for aesthetics, but that bothers me.

The Prism seems good though - reminds of me a CoolerMaster Master Case with a window.

I read somewhere that Riotoro was formed by some former Corsair folks and others from major enthusiast companies. They may be worth watching to see if the come up with some good stuff. I agree with Krixon though on that inverted ATX case. Its pretty cool that that they have a super compact box that can house a full ATX board but inverted cases don't sit well with me aesthetically either. Its the CR 1080 that I'm referring too. It has a similar layout to the Corsair AR series with the psu and drives on the other side of the mobo tray.

Back