Rift 2 Cancelled

I love my HP mixed reality. Kinda sad to see a big player back down. My buddy told me about an anime called Sword art online and its like 100% immersive. I wish for that day to come in my life time.

Also, the headset can kill the players. Now that's immersion.

I came here thinking it was a Rift 2 mmo that was canceled, considering the trion world stuff going one lol

They were competing with General Mills, but really just published a handful of games...

View attachment 114741

View attachment 114742

I think FB has added a lot. If Oculus didn't have extra cash funneling into them products like Go and the upcoming Quest might very well be much more expensive or lacking some features or refinement. Of course we don't anything for sure, maybe in an alternate universe where FB wasn't involved Oculus Quest and Rift 2 would be out by now and cheaper and better quality... I just somehow doubt that looking at how the competition is still behind overall

Holy shit! I had completely forgotten playing Gopher!

I love my HP mixed reality. Kinda sad to see a big player back down. My buddy told me about an anime called Sword art online and its like 100% immersive. I wish for that day to come in my life time.
Have you looked into some of the Sword Art Online levels in VR Chat. They are pretty impressive.

(NSFW)Totally not safe for work youtube video of VRChat Rick n Morty impersonator. Shows how bad VRChat is cringy but funny.
Very True. This game is like the 90's cartoon Mighty Max. Portals lead to all kinds of adventures. Many of those adventures involve Sword Art Online parodies.

Back