Returnal (PS5)

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Developer Housemarque has taken the wraps off of Returnal, a third-person shooter for the PS5 that’s decidedly more ambitious than its previous titles like Resogun...at first look, it’s an Edge of Tomorrow-inspired thriller that has you desperately trying to break a cycle where you crash, die in an attack, and somehow come back to life...

T4rd

Fully [H]
This was probably the most interesting new IP in saw in the event. I read before the event that one of the main Dead Space writers was working on a PS5 game to be revealed today too and insinuated that it would be a horror game and the main character was "having a really bad time". So this seems to align with all that. If it's half as good as Dead Space too, it'll be well worth playing. Also, Edge of Tomorrow is one of my somewhere recent favorite movies, so I love the premise and setting here.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
This was probably the most interesting new IP in saw in the event. I read before the event that one of the main Dead Space writers was working on a PS5 game to be revealed today too and insinuated that it would be a horror game and the main character was "having a really bad time". So this seems to align with all that. If it's half as good as Dead Space too, it'll be well worth playing. Also, Edge of Tomorrow is one of my somewhere recent favorite movies, so I love the premise and setting here.
Project Athia gets my vote for most interesting new IP..

Armenius

Fully [H]
Project Athia gets my vote for most interesting new IP..
I don't know how you can say that when the footage yesterday didn't reveal anything about the game, and what was shown was not anything special. Returnal was pretty much the only game aside from Demon's Souls that actually got me to pay attention.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
I don't know how you can say that when the footage yesterday didn't reveal anything about the game, and what was shown was not anything special. Returnal was pretty much the only game aside from Demon's Souls that actually got me to pay attention.
but the little footage they did show looked really interesting and has potential...you can see the framework of a good game...the other games they showed were more complete but I liked what I saw

they showed more footage from Returnal but I wasn't as confident in the gameplay...like I said Edge of Tomorrow the video game...