• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Reset Gameplay Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
It is amazing to think that this "single-player co-op" puzzle game is being developed by just two guys. So what is "single-player co-op?" The game has you playing a robot that solves puzzles by going back in time and helping another version of yourself complete objectives to move forward in the game. Watch the video here.
 
The video makes it looks pretty damn cool. ;)


Then again, Dead Island had one of the best trailers ever and we all know how that turned out. :D

Yeah, that is very true. Does look cool, though. :D
 
Neat concept, although I could have sworn I've played a similar game where you basically interact with yourself ... just not as nice looking at this seems.

But the end of the video makes it look like he failed since the world got overgrown and what not, or is that just the intro and the new world that's all overgrown with vegetation is where the gameplay occurs?
 
I am intrigued... sadly by the time it's released I will most likely have forgotten about it.
 
I hope this is still in the very early phase of this game. Looks incredibly BORING and the graphics\environment looks like ass.
 
graphics\environment looks like ass

For a independent game with two people working on it the trailer didnt look that bad, I like the concept maybe its more like time jumping to solve puzzles from time to time in order to save the world. Seems cool though I like the idea hope they succeed.
 
Reminded me of Wall-E, world has gone to hell in a hand basket, and it's up to the machines that have been left behind to fix it.
 
Back
Top