- Joined
- Jun 6, 2000
- Messages
- 6,348
Purists be damned!
I will be getting a DEQ2496 soon but I will need to flash it to the latest firmware when I get it. This requires sending the update over midi. The problem is that I have an X-Fi and haven't had a gameport since my old SB Live. Does anyone have either a spare game port cable that plugs into the mb? or maybe a old sb live card? or even a usb to midi adapter I could borrow?
I will be getting a DEQ2496 soon but I will need to flash it to the latest firmware when I get it. This requires sending the update over midi. The problem is that I have an X-Fi and haven't had a gameport since my old SB Live. Does anyone have either a spare game port cable that plugs into the mb? or maybe a old sb live card? or even a usb to midi adapter I could borrow?