• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Replacment heatsink for 9700pro

Bigntasty

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
70
The fan on my 9700 pro started spining very slow so I need to find a new heatsink for it. I can't rma it. I have also been haveing trouble with artifacts so I think I definatly need a new heatsink. Which one should I get and where can I buy one. I would also like one that is easy to install.

Thanx a lot for your help.
 
I have a AIW 9700 PRO that the stock cooling dosen't seem to be cutting it. Would like some recomendations also on some good O.T.S. cooling systems for the 9700.

Pittbiggdaddi
 
I had a vga silencer on my 9800xt and it worked great. Temps in my case went down a few (it expells hot air thru the back of your computer) degrees and my core about 10 degrees. What I miss the most is how quiet it was. I have a 6800gt now, and it's a lot louder. Just my 2 cents.
 
Back
Top