• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Replacing the casters on a V-series?

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
18,017
I am working on modding a V2000, and so far, I absolutly love this case. Everything but the casters. I didn't like them before getting the case. I thought maybe they would grow on me, but im just not feeling it. There is something about them I just dont like. I don't want to just take them off, as I was planning to put a fan on the bottem of the case, so it needs to be elevated a bit. So, anyone kow if there are case feet out there for the V-Series? If not, I may just get a few self adhesive rubber feet... but those come off easy.
 
Back
Top