Removed by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave65

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
844
I know this isn't tech but I thought id put it here, didn't see any policy against it?

Anyway I bought this on a whim, but I am still drawn back to using my tried and true V60 or my Switch. I just don't use it.. It was new in July, have run 2 full pots thru it and one half pot.. Asking $235 for it, comes with everything including all paperwork and box.

Will post pics when I get home from work..

HEAT: https://www.heatware.com/u/23950 CONUSA/PAYPAL You cover FEE if G&S.
 
Last edited:
Id buy it but my kids are hooked on hot chocolate K Cups...so Id have huge backlash there
 
Love the candy apple red, but I already own an Aiden for filter brews. Someone who enjoys half or full pots of coffee should jump on this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top