Reliable On-Line Retailers

Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
10
Hey Guys,

I was looking to buy a new vid card (surprise surprise) and I was looking specifically at the Leadtek 6800 nu. Newegg is, unfortunately, out of stock. Are there any other reliable online retailers out there to deal with?

Thanks.
 
xtreme gear has them for pretty cheap right now ($274) and they have a 7.xxx reseller rating


EDIT: porno satan, wanna trade computers? ;)
 
Zipzoomfly or Monarch.

Check out Tiger Direct or Xtreme Gear (buyxtremegear) on www.resellerratings.com. Both have a few "very dissatisfied" reviews on very the first page.

It's worth doing a little research before you buy.
 
Its all about pure number crunching power. It puts C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe to shame ;)
 
I've had positive experience with Directron and Monarch (tho it was quite a while ago in Monarch's case), Outpost as well tho prices vary more... my first choice is still usually NewEgg. Best selection, prices, availability, etc.
 
Back
Top