flooberjobby
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2008
- Messages
- 268
Is there any regular E6 type cards like a 5870 1GB with 6 display ports?
Or like a 5970 2gb with 6 display ports?
I'm building an Eyefinity system with 3 display port monitors, and feel it would be easyer if I didn't have to buy the adapter.
Also on a side note, if you put a 5870 E6 card as the master and 5970 as the slave, you still don't get the extra memory frame buffer do you?
Would setting the cards up like this make any difference during Eyefinity? I heard there was some issues with Eyefinity and Tri-fire yet.
I'm looking to build it about 3 months from now. Depending more on how far the refresh is away from doing then.
Or like a 5970 2gb with 6 display ports?
I'm building an Eyefinity system with 3 display port monitors, and feel it would be easyer if I didn't have to buy the adapter.
Also on a side note, if you put a 5870 E6 card as the master and 5970 as the slave, you still don't get the extra memory frame buffer do you?
Would setting the cards up like this make any difference during Eyefinity? I heard there was some issues with Eyefinity and Tri-fire yet.
I'm looking to build it about 3 months from now. Depending more on how far the refresh is away from doing then.